My intention with this blog is to help others who may be going through a Spiritual Awakening process and might not understand what is happening and need support on their journey. I intend to try to explain things in a somewhat logical order although that won’t always be the case as this topic has a lot of twists and turns.
So what is a Spiritual Awakening? Spiritual Awakening is an awakening to who you truly are as a soul. It is happening collectively, but it is an individual process. And the process is different for everyone. For some – it can be dramatic – as in a Kundalini Awakening. For others, it may just start as a feeling of discontent and/or you may begin to question things. And then there are others who are born ‘awake’ but that is rare.
Since everyone is at a different place, I’ll begin with some basics of what you may be experiencing:
- You may feel upsetting emotions (anger, sadness, fear) that you can’t exactly determine why you feel that way
- You may begin to feel disconnected from those around you – like you don’t really enjoy their company anymore. This can apply to friends, coworkers and even family members. And this feeling of disconnection can make you feel very lonely.
- You may have odd sleeping patterns – waking up in the middle of the night and unable to go back to sleep.
- You may experience bouts of fatigue and/or anxiety
- Your body may become sensitive to certain foods, alcohol, and products
- You may begin to notice that you see the same numbers like 11:11 and other repeating numbers like 333, 444, etc.
- You may be to experience a myriad of different physical symptoms (I’ll discuss more in another article)
- You may develop a sudden interest in your health – such as becoming vegetarian, vegan and learning more about mindfulness and alternative forms of healing – such as yoga, meditation and acupuncture
- You may become interested in learning more about esoteric topics
- You work may become so dissatisfying that you may begin to question your current line of work
- You may begin to feel out of control emotionally – dark night of the soul
- You may experience vivid dreams
- You may begin to experience more supernatural types of experiences such as
- Seeing or feeling spirits or entities
- Seeing energy such as auras around people
- Hearing voices
- Having out of body experiences
What is happening is that you are becoming more in alignment with your true self – what resonates with you who you truly are and becoming more aware of the Truth that has been hidden from you. As you begin this process, every area of your life becomes into clear focus for review to determine if it matches you. If not, it will be released to allow that which does to enter your life.
You will start to seek others, either consciously or unconsciously that are similar to you – that match your current vibration.
You soul will begin to direct the course of your life.
Once you realize what is happening, things will start to make more sense. I had a lot of issues early on because I had my 3rd eye open due to a Kundalini Awakening. It was experiencing a lot of supernatural things and couldn’t figure out how to make it stop. I was afraid to go to sleep at night. I don’t think most people are experiencing that, but I do plan to discuss that in more detail in a later article.
Besides all of the weird phenomenon I was experiencing, the most difficult part was not having anyone to talk about who could provide any explanation or to assist me in this process. What ended up helping me the most – emotionally – was finding other like-minded people that I could learn from and share information and to provide emotional support. It was probably the single best thing that helped me – as being isolated during this process makes it extremely challenging.
So fear not! We are all on this journey together! Although the process can be challenging, the rewards of living in alignment with your true self is worth the struggles you may encounter. My intention is to provide as much information and tools as possible to assist you on this journey!
Here’s my video on this topic:
In love, light and gratitude!